- Clinical Pipeline
- Guadecitabine (SGI-110) DNMT inhibitor (Hematological Malignancies and Solid Tumors)
- ASTX029 Extracellular Signal-Related Protein Kinases (ERK 1/2) Inhibitor (Solid Tumors)
- ASTX727 Oral DNMT inhibitor (Hematological Malignancies)
- ASTX660 Dual IAP Antagonist (Solid Tumors & Lymphomas)
- ASTX295 Oral Murine Double Minute 2 (MDM2) antagonist (Solid Tumors)
- Partnered Products and Programs
- Kisqali®(ribociclib) CDK4/6 inhibitor (Oncology)
- Balversa® (erdafitinib) FGFr inhibitor (Oncology)
- AZD5363 PKB/Akt Inhibitor (Oncology)
- Multiple Targets and Therapeutic Areas
- Pyramid™ Discovery Platform
- Oncology and CNS Discovery
- Sustaining Innovation
Astex Pharmaceuticals is a world leader in innovative drug discovery. The Sustaining Innovation Postdoctoral Training Program aims to maintain and further enhance the Company’s excellent scientific culture. This is an opportunity to join a diverse and dynamic team exploring new ideas that are relevant to and may enhance our drug discovery approach.
Astex scientists have pioneered Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, generating multiple new drug candidates that are progressing through clinical development.