- Press Releases
- Conferences & Meetings
- Presentations & Publications
- Interactive Scientific Resources
- Astex in the News
Presentations & Publications
Access a wide range of resources that provide detailed information on our products, programs, and collaborations.
Oral Decitabine and Cedazuridine (ASTX727) – Hematologic Malignancies
- 2019 ASH – Pharmacokinetic Exposure Equivalence and Preliminary Efficacy and Safety from a Randomized Cross over Phase 3 Study (ASCERTAIN study) of an Oral Hypomethylating Agent ASTX727 (cedazuridine/decitabine) Compared to IV Decitabine
- 2019 ACOP: A Semi-physiological Population Pharmacokinetic Model Developed Using Clinical Dose Escalation and Dose Confirmation Data for an Oral Fixed-Dose Combination of CDA Inhibitor Cedazuridine with Decitabine (ASTX727) in Subjects with Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Savona et al., An oral fixed-dose combination of decitabine and cedazuridine in myelodysplastic syndromes: a multicentre, open-label, dose-escalation, phase 1 study
- de Witte, Effective oral hypomethylating drugs in intermediate-risk or high-risk myelodysplasia: a breakthrough?
- 2019 ICTXV: Nonclinical Development of Cedazuridine, a Novel Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor for use in Combination with Decitabine to Enable Oral Administration to Patients with Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- 2019 MDSF: Development of an oral hypomethylating agent (HMA) as a fixed dose combination (FDC) of decitabine and CDA inhibitor cedazuridine
- 2017 ASH: A Phase 2 Dose-Confirmation Study of Oral ASTX727, a Combination of Oral Decitabine with a Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor (CDAi) Cedazuridine (E7727), in Subjects with Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- 2017 ACOP8: Evaluation of Potential Doses and Regimens of an Oral Fixed Dose Combination of Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor E7727 with Decitabine (ASTX727) to Minimize Decitabine-Mediated Neutropenia in Low-Risk MDS Subjects Using Systems Pharmacology Modeling
- 2017 EHA: DOSE-CONFIRMATION STUDY OF ORAL ASTX727, A COMBINATION OF ORAL DECITABINE WITH A CYTIDINE DEAMINASE INHIBITOR (CDAI) E7727, IN SUBJECTS WITH MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES (MDS): PRELIMINARY RESULTS
- 2017 ASCPT: Development of a Semi-Mechanistic PK/PD Model of an Oral Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) of Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor E7727 with Decitabine (ASTX727) in Subjects with Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
- 2016 ASH: Successful Emulation of IV Decitabine Pharmacokinetics with an Oral Fixed-Dose Combination of the Oral Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor (CDAi) E7727 with Oral Decitabine, in Subjects with Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS): Final Data of Phase 1 Study
- 2016 EHA: Phase 1 dose-escalation study of ASTX727: comparable variability in pharmacokinetics